May 15, 2018
I was recently asked by Aesthetics11 skin and body clinic to be one of their 11 social butterflies as part of their #EvolveWithUs re-launch campaign.
The campaign kicked off with their relaunch event hosted on the 28th February 2018 at Aesthetics11 skin and body clinic in Green Point, where we were all pampered and made up by the Lancome team and spoilt with the most stunning little goodie bags, filled with my favorite products. All the social butterflies were invited along with Aesthetics11 clients and staff and we had a wonderful evening.
One of the perks of being a social butterfly was that I was given the opportunity to test drive their Venus Freeze Plus treatment.
I have been curious about this treatment for a while now having seen some amazing before and after pics and I was only more than happy to have a go! Also being a mom in my mid 30’s, say the word tightening and I’m there!
After 8 sessions and a little research, here’s what I have to say about the treatment:
- The treatment is completely non-invasive and it’s not painful at all, in fact feels like a hot stone massage. It’s soooo relaxing! It’s like being pampered and tackling a problem at the same time. I leave a relaxed mommy with a tight tush ready to take on the world! Win-Win!
- Non-invasive = no side effects, you can get on with your life with absolutely no downtime.
- If you have mild to moderate skin sagging on your body and face these treatments are a go.
- The treatment not only smooths and tightens but slims as well and therefore is an excellent treatment for the mamas needing a little help with loose, lax skin or someone struggling with a stubborn little fat or cellulite pocket resistant to diet and exercise, that needs a little nudging.
- Radiofrequency boosts collagen production by heating the deeper layer of tissue under the skin. Collagen is what gives our skin strength and elasticity, and as we age our bodies start to produce less of this. The heat also stimulates the body’s natural fat burning process by shrinking bloated fat cells, therefore, helping you loose cm’s in the targeted areas and smooth out those unwanted dimples.
- The Pulsed Magnetic fields activate the skin’s healing response and boosts local blood circulation, resulting in improved skin quality and texture and can even help improve the appearance of stretch marks.
- Collagen stimulation is ongoing and after your final session, your results will continue to develop for up to 3 to 4 months.
- The treatment is best suited to people who lead a healthy lifestyle, so it’s no quick fix!l For best results keep/start exercising and nourishing your body well.
- It’s recommended that you have between 6 – 8 session between 5 – 9 days apart for optimal results. So there will be some commitment on your part for a session once a week for the next 6 – 8 weeks.
- This treatment is not suitable for someone requiring surgical intervention or suffering from obesity.
- After my 8th treatment, I am down a total of 2.15 cm, 0.75 cm on my left thigh (saddlebag area) and 1.5 cm on the right (yes one is always bigger than the other, our bodies are naturally asymmetrical). I have definitely noticed a change in my posterior (saddle bag area), and am feeling a little leaner and toned! I look forward to seeing the ongoing development of these results over the next 3 – 4 months.
45 mins: R800.00 per treatment / R4500.00 for a pre-paid package of 6 treatments.
60 mins: R990.00 per treatment / R5610.00 for a pre-paid package of 6 treatments.
To wrap up, my final verdict is:
When it comes to obtaining/maintaining your best bod, I’m pro exercise and a healthy balanced diet and I am very much against fad diets, pills and quick fixes, but for stubborn areas and loose skin, this treatment is great and I would suggest this in addition to an already healthy diet and exercise regime.
My experience with Aesthetics11 skin and body clinic was and always has been a very pleasant one and I have never been let down by them. From the start, as Legs11 they have always offered professional service and advice and their new therapist Anneri is a real gem and an asset to the team!
The Venues Freeze Plus Radio Frequency treatment and Aesthetics 11 get a thumbs up from me! If you’re not sure whether you’re a good candidate for this treatment give them a call to book a free consultation. You will be given the best advice etc.
And finally… The last perk of being an Aesthetics11 Social Butterfly is that I get to share the love with you guys, and I love sharing the love: Use my code A11Melain and get 50%OFF your first treatment. Say what!? Yup, you read right!!! 50%!!!
Lose the love handles, tighten the tummy or shape and smooth your thighs! Aesthetics 11 have launched an amazing introductory offer: Use my code A11Melain and save 50% on your 1st Venus body contouring and skin tightening target treatment (pay only R400) until end June. Ts and Cs apply.